Easily and quickly visualize the information critical to your job
DivePort is a self-service administrative portal interface that delivers personalized, aggregated information of an organization’s data to employees, customers, and partners through a login web browser. DivePort is fully integrated with Diver Platform’s data sources, providing users with a single point of entry for access to a variety of dashboards, reports, charts, and analytical applications.
- Customizable content, layout and design by role, department, company and industry
- Highly configurable graphical and tabular data displays
- Data can be displayed in 13 different chart formats with many different configurations
- Mapping and location analysis capabilities
- Ability to set goals, targets and threshold metrics for reports and dashboards
- Ability to export to Excel®, PowerPoint® and PDF formats
- Integrated data and content from multiple sources
- Data capture and input capabilities for on-the-fly data correction, metrics management, and dashboard annotation
- Ability to build custom dashboard applications to collect or correct data when and where it is needed
- Ability to implement data entry processes based on role or workflow needs
DivePort accommodates the needs of a broad spectrum of users from analysts who want to dive into the depths of data for analysis, C-Suite users who want to monitor KPIs, and report consumers who simply need to view a static report.
DivePort administrators can set permission-based access to organizational data and provide users with tailored views of data using diveable dashboards or other metrics presented using an array of visualization tools.
FREEDOM TO EXPLORE DATA:
DivePort allows users to filter, sort, and dive through the data in any manner they wish without having to understand complex scripting, formatting languages or report writing techniques.
View the data sheet